To avoid any charging issue with your device, you must follow these checkpoints:
- Prior to charge your device, you must thoroughly clean the surrounding area of the device via referring to the instructions in the manual.
- Also, go through the safety information guide to avoid any unwanted issue with the lithium-ion battery.
- Connect the charger precisely with your gadget. Also, check the USB cable should be properly plugged into the charging port.
- Always let your device to charge completely. And when the charging is done, remove the charger gently.
If you’re getting trouble acquiring satellite signals here are the things that you must try:
- First of all- make sure that your gadget is properly charged and also you may need a clear view of the sky.
- Outdoor is the best option to check your satellite signals, and make sure the front of the device is oriented in the direction of the sky.
- Don’t hurry; usually, it takes around 1-2 minutes to acquire the satellite signals. And if this is the first time process, then it may take around 3 to 5 minutes.
- In case your device is placed in the car, it should be mounted on the windshield or the dashboard to get a clear view of the sky.
- And if your device has not been used for a long period of time, then there might be the chances that the firmware got outdated. So for that, you can call the Garmin tech support helpline at 1-844-742-9742.
For troubleshooting Garmin GPS failed network errors such as update errors or the installing content error, here are some steps that are worth to try:
- First things first, make sure the Garmin Express is using the latest interface. Outdated versions are the root-cause for the network errors.
- If your device is working inaccurately or not detecting your GPS location, then updating the AGPS data might help you. For updating your AGPS data your forerunner watch must be sync with the Garmin Connect Account.
- You can use the common USB option to establish a connection to your PC or Mac. Once the connection is made, open the Garmin Express and follow the on-screen commands.
A master reset can save you from a lot of trouble. Performing a master result will be beneficial in the following scenarios:
- When there is an error installing the updates.
- Unable to acquire the satellite signals.
- Charging issues with Forerunner watches.
- The Device doesn’t pair with the phone.
- Forerunner showing inaccurate date and time.
- The Device is not detecting your movements or sleeping mode.
Note: The master reset will erase all of your saved settings; however custom settings will remain intact. And in case you face any trouble, Garmin help is just a call away – 1-844-742-9742 (Toll-Free).